For customer care questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By purchasing and downloading our products, you are agreeing to these terms:
- The Buyer’s purchased files are strictly for PERSONAL use only and sharing files is prohibited.
- The Buyer will not edit, reproduce, redistribute or sell our products. Items may not be transferred, shared, reproduced, resold, or distributed. Files may not be edited or altered in any way.
- The Buyer will not copy M. Khan layouts for commercial purposes.
- The Buyer will not use the files for defamatory purposes.
- The Buyer will not print M. Khan products in large quantities.
- VALLERIA LLC dba Mehvish Khan retains the rights to all products within the shop, and reproduction for profit of any products is strictly prohibited.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION. If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties to this Agreement, any controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place in Arlington, VA or via telephone. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs, including attorneys’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
Copyright © 2020 M. Khan
All rights reserved on files purchased. No part of these files may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of M. Khan.